CLTC Product InsiderMarch 12, 2023 - 8am to 4pm
Expand Your Expertise in LTC Funding Solutions
The new CLTC Product Insider class is packed with all the details you need to ensure you feel confident and competent when it comes to making client product recommendations.
Our new class will cover all the products available on the street today, including,
- Traditional LTCI
- Linked Benefit (with Extension of Benefits) – Life Insurance chassis
- Linked Benefit (with Extension of Benefits) – Annuity chassis
- Accelerated Death Benefit (ADB) for LTC (7702B)
- Accelerated Death Benefit for Chronic Illness (101(g)) with Up-Front Charges
- Accelerated Death Benefit for Chronic Illness (101(g)) with Charge at Acceleration
What you will learn about each product:
- Its basic structure and key features
- How it is underwritten
- Who the target audience is (i.e., sales applicability)
- Its pros and cons
- Which carriers offer each product type
Whether or not you represent all of these products, you need to know how they work. Product Insider
will provide an impartial and thorough review of what’s available on the market today.
To Register*: You can register online with CLTC directly. Or contact Max Brewer to pay and sign up for this pre-conference event, 984.277.8566 or email@example.com Ask him as well about special pricing for current CLTCs.
CLTC attendees are invited to participate in the full ILTCI Conference at the Agent rate or the BGA/MGA rate, which greatly reduce the conference registration fee of $1,145. Register Now for the ILTCI Conference.
- Prior CLTC training is required
- If you have no prior CLTC training, you may enroll in a class bundle that combines the Product Insider class with either Foundations, eCLTC or a Master Class
- Classes in a bundle can be taken independently
- There is no requirement that one class precedes or follows the other
Subscribe To Our Mail List
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our conference. We never sell our contact lists and only send conference related emails.