500 Hotel Circle North
San Diego, CA 92108
Hotel Main: 619-291-7131
Call Reservations at 1-800-772-8527
Conference Room Rate: $209/night plus taxes and fees (which will include a $3/day maid fee)
Our hotel block is filling up quickly! If you missed the opportunity to reserve a room or are interested in other hotels brands due to preference, cost or loyalty, may we suggest the following:
- Legacy Resort Hotel & Spa – This property is across the Mission Valley Freeway from the Town & Country. There is a sidewalk to get from the Legacy Resort underneath the Freeway to the Town & Country – about .6 miles or a 13 minute walk. Legacy Hotel Resort and Spa | Mission Valley, San Diego (legacyresortandspa.com)
- Courtyard by Marriott San Diego – Mission Valley — This property is across the Mission Valley Freeway from the Town & Country. There is a sidewalk to get from the Courtyard by Marriott underneath the Freeway to the Town & Country – about .4 miles or a 10 minute walk. Courtyard San Diego Downtown | Best Downtown San Diego Hotel (marriott.com)
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Diego – There is a light rail service that runs behind the Town & Country, adjacent to the Fashion Valley Mall. The DoubleTree is accessible to the Town & Country on the Light Rail line (about a 9 minute journey), exiting at the Fashion Valley Station stop or is about a .8 miles/ 18 minute walk. Mission Valley Hotels – DoubleTree Hotel San Diego (hilton.com)
Town & Country Check-In: 4pm
Town & Country Check-out: 11am
The newly renovated Town and Country Resort offers a host of dining and recreational opportunities. Retro cool, laid-back fun in the center of San Diego. Take 23 acres in bustling Mission Valley, add boundless fun, fantastic food, and a cool SoCal charisma—this is Town and Country Resort. A California icon mingling mid-century nostalgia with of-the-moment amenities and experiences.
In 2019 the Town and Country resort undertook a major renovation including upgrading guestrooms, adding new outdoor function space, a 10,000 square foot pool deck with a 4-story waterslide, new restaurants and lounges and a new lobby. The renovation pays homage to the resort’s nearly 70-year history with mid-century modern design and original artwork from local San Diego artists.
The Town and Country has been disguising pleasure as business since 1953, with plenty of après-meeting fun. With four lively restaurants and a lounge, three pools, a water slide, sand volleyball court, and fire pits, it won’t be long until our attendees swap business suits for bathing suits and slide into the resort’s playful spirit.
What is there to do in San Diego? SO MANY THINGS!
Fitness Center – The penthouse state-of-the-art fitness center is open to guests 16 years old and older. The fitness center offers Peloton bikes and beautiful views. Open Daily from 6:00AM – 10:00PM.
Town and Country’s Sustainability Program – Town and Country also cares about our planet. Not only do they have various sustainability initiatives such as using environmentally friendly cleaning products and recycled products, Town and Country is energy efficient and an approved waste facility. Their food waste goes through the official composting system with the City of San Diego, and they are in full compliance of the City of San Diego’s recycling program. When we are good to the planet, everyone wins.
Reservation Information: The Intercompany LTCI Conference has made arrangements with the newly renovated Town and Country to offer a discounted rate for reservations made within our block by February 9, 2024 OR until our block is full. Free wifi is included. This rate is available for our attendees staying from March 15, 2024 through March 20, 2024.
Check-In is at 4pm and Check-out is at 11am.
What are the parking rates in the Main Parking Structure?
The first hour is $5 and each additional hour is $5. There is a daily maximum rate of $30. Overnight hotel guests only receive in/out privelages.
What is the distance to the city center?
Downtown San Diego is less than 7 miles from Town and Country Resort and is accessible via Trolley, Bus, Uber and Lyft.
How far is the hotel from the airport in a taxi?
San Diego International Airport is less than 8 miles away and approx. 20 minutes in a taxi.
What are the dining options at Town and Country Resort?
- ARLO – Town and Country’s award-winning restaurant serves innovative scratch-made cuisine, craft cocktails, regional wine and local craft beer on draft.
- Lapper – From street tacos to salads, sandwiches and nachos, Lapper is your go-to spot for delicious food in addition to tequilas, craft cocktails and local draft beer.
- Lap it Up – Bask in breezy bites and local draft brews, while kids chow down on favorites. For a cool treat, try a delicious blended drink or refreshing cocktail right from your poolside perch. There’s no better place to linger, lounge, and lap it up.
- Monkey Bar – Just off the lobby, Monkey Bar serves small plates and shareable bites at the bar or around the fire pits on the sprawling patio.
- Trixie – Trixie is our vintage canned-ham camper. Since renovated into a bar, you will find her on the lawns around the property serving delicious and refreshing beverages!
- MRKT- Offering La Colombe Coffee Roasters coffee, breakfast sandwiches and burritos, wood-fired pizzas, specialty sandwiches and salads and more, THE MRKT is your go-to place for grab-and-go.
Days Left until ILTCI 2024